Polyphonic Mass for Three Voices (Kevin Allen) • Kyrie, Gloria, Credo, Sanctus, Agnus
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    A beautiful Mass for three equal voices.

Scores are here

Videos: VimeoYouTube

---

• JMO,
    Couple of questions-
    $20 per copy, or license to reprint up to ____ copies?
    Has Kevin a SAB/SAT Mass in catalogue? What are his thoughts vis a vis polyphonic/choral Mass and congregation?
    C
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Currently, there is a deal where you buy 10 or more and they are only $12.00 per book.

Not sure about the second question.
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    BY THE WAY, since the books are sold on LULU, you can get 20% off by using: this link
  • WendiWendi
    Has Mr. Allen ever considered arranging these for female voices, or has anyone else here done that?

Our choir doesn't have enough male voices (sometimes we have one, and sometimes we have two men) and I would really like to be able to offer some contemporary compositions to help counteract the complaint that we aren't doing any contemporary music.
  • CHGiffenCHGiffen
    Wendi, I think that this Mass setting can be sung quite nicely by women's voices simply by transposing up an octave.
    Thanked by 1Ragueneau
  • WendiWendi
    Ah. Thank you very much. I'm not a professional, so I wasn't sure if it was that simple or required re-arranging.
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Wendi, I completely agree with CHGiffen.
  • WendiWendi
    Great. I'm going to bring this to our DM and ask if the church can purchase it then. Thanks both of you.
    Thanked by 1Ragueneau