SEP Missing for OT 31?
  • BenBen
    Is there any specific reason why the introit from Thirty First Week of Ordinary time is missing from this table? I just happen to need it...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CPnA-foE&pli=1&key=0ArWsFnOg4y5kdHJCNXBEVWVKVng3VExqcURoRGZ0TVE&hl=en&authkey=CPnA-foE#gid=0

Looks like a conspiracy to me.
  • It's right there:

Abandon me not, O Lord my God, do not depart from me; come to my assistance, O Lord, mainstay of my deliverance. (Years A and B)

Your mercy extends to all things, O Lord, and you despise none of the things you have made. You overlook the sins of men for the sake of repentance. You grant them your pardon, because you are the Lord our God. (Year C, see Ash Wednesday)
  • BenBen
    Ok, I see it now. Either it was added since I checked last, or I'm going crazy (which is not unlikely, by the way). :)

I noticed that according to SEP, the Gloria Patri is not repeated after the offertory antiphon from OT 31. Is that a typo, or is it omitted in this case?

You might have noticed I'm preparing to sing a Mass that week.... :)
  • Ben, the Gloria Patri is a customary final verse for the Introit and Communion chants, but not the Offertory.