organ accompaniment for nuptial mass propers
  • Can anyone help me find organ accompaniment for the (traditional) nuptial mass propers? I am getting married in a month and would like to have them for my choir, as they are not terribly familiar with the chant. I had a copy once, (so I know it exists) but unfortunately it has disappeared.....Any help would be much appreciated.
  • BealThomas
    I think they would all be in the accompaniment for the Graduale Romanum. You would have to use the index, as the GR is Novus Ordo. But I think they are all there.
  • Steve CollinsSteve Collins
    I put some of them together for some one last year - from the NOH. I'll see if I can find the PDF files on my computer when I get home tonight. Email me privately so I can attach them to you.
  • I have a copy from the organ accompagnment by Domn. Euphemia Bank O.S.B. from the Abbey from the Abbey of Hekelgem, Belgium. The music is still available in Europe by Annie Bank Amsterdam.
    I'd made a digital copy in PDF. I can send it to you. E-mail me privately so I can send it to you.
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Dear Ben,

May I get your E-mail, so I can request this as well?

In Christ,

JMO
  • You can find my e-mail address at this moment. From Domna. Euphemia Bank O.S.B. I have also the organ accompagnements of the Requiem Mass available. By interest you can mail me.