Tu es Sacerdos
  • lupusgrex
    I can't find my St. Gregory Organist's Edition and need Tu es Sacerdos for our pastor's farewell Mass next month. Can anyone send me a copy to sjbmusicniles@gmail.com ?? That would be an excellent help. The Choir's all set with their 3-part edition. In advance thanks for any help.

Ron V
  • noel jones, aagonoel jones, aago
    Montani and Desmet.
  • JDE
    Grey Wolf,

Here is an Operific version for basso blotto recitative plus Solos SAB and Choral SATB. Those of you who miss the Verdi-wannabe days of sacred music, enjoy.

My apologies for the bass part. It was written for a Golden Jubilee Mass, and I had been listening to Lohengrin quite a bit.
  • JDE
    We had really high-quality soloists, actually, and the guest of honor had his ears pinned back by all the sound. Since he loved the opera (may he rest in peace), I know he loved what we did. And he was really happy that we had written a Mass Ordinary setting for him as well. (Now, sadly or otherwise, completely obsolete.)
  • JDE
    After reading through my setting again at a remove of some 14 years (and a good deal less attention to Wagner), I have decided it should be renamed Also Sprach König Heinrich.

That is all.