Job Opening at Co-Cathedral in Tallahassee, FL
  • A Tallahassee friend asked me to let people know about this position. I know nothing about the parish, i.e., whether there is an openness to sacred music.
    Job Posting – Director of Music

Co-Cathedral of St. Thomas More
    Physical: 900 West Tennessee Street, Tallahassee, Florida 32304
    Mailing: P.O. Box 2395, Tallahassee, Florida 32316
    Phone: 850-222-9630
    Email: frcleblanc@co-cathedral.com

The Co-Cathedral of St. Thomas More, a vibrant parish community of approximately 800 families is in search of a new, full-time, Director of Music to begin May 1, 2011. Situated near downtown Tallahassee, the Co-Cathedral is the spiritual home to many diverse and highly skilled professionals. Additionally, campus ministry to the students of Florida State University – situated across the street from our parish – is an energizing staple of our faith community. Responsibilities will include the oversight of all choirs and music programs, presence at two Sunday Masses per week, assisting couples in planning music for their weddings, and direct oversight for music at major diocesan events (i.e. ordinations, Masses with the bishop, etc.). Keyboard and choral directing skills required. B.A. or higher is preferred. Salary range is $35,000 - $55,000/year with benefits (commensurate with experience). Please submit a résumé by April 1, 2011.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions