MusicaSacra Church Music Forum

  • Discussions
  • Activity
  • Sign In
  • New Composition/Works in Progress
Kyrie
  • Tim October 2010
    Posts: 6
    I've been working on a large Mass off and on over the past few years, and I thought I would put a few sections of it here. This is the Kyrie - SATTBB - very simple movement, but quite effective, I think.

    score in PDF


    a MIDI version of the piece



    Tim Risher
    http://timrisher.wordpress.com/compositions/
Add a Comment

Welcome to the MusicaSacra Forum!

To participate in the discussions on Catholic church music, sign in or register as a forum member, The forum is a project of the Church Music Association of America.

Sign In Register for Membership

Categories

  • All Discussions21,819
  • General Music Discussion8,538
  • Job Openings291
  • Management of Music Programs862
  • Choral Matters539
  • Church Documents and Rubrics540
  • CMAA Notes307
  • Events758
  • For Newcomers: Read First26
  • Sacred Polyphony566
  • Hymnody897
  • Gregorian Chant: General2,746
  • ↳ Graduale Romanum and Liber Usualis372
  • ↳ Graduale Simplex60
  • ↳ Semiology65
  • Vernacular Plainsong704
  • Anglican Use and Anglican Chant73
  • Organ, Other Instruments and Repertoire451
  • New Composition/Works in Progress1,338
  • Recordings238
  • Music for Hispanic Ministry163
  • Music Education: Children217
  • Music Education: General222
  • News Items246
  • Positions Wanted3
  • General Discussion: Catholicism742
  • Amusements185
  • General Discussion1,048
  • Opinions119

Powered by Vanilla