Bulk sales! Now available! Just $8.00 for Motecta Trium Vocum!!!
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    This is too much to believe!

Our site can now handle bulk orders!

Therefore, when you order for your choir, the price is A LOT LESS !!!

So that means you can order MOTECTA TRIUM VOCUM Booklets for a lot less!!
    $8.00 each instead of $22 if you order more than 20 copies !!
  • Would it be possible to "license" the use of these works? By that I mean, pay a fee, but not receive actual printed copies.

I purchased a copy for review, and would like to use 2 or 3 of the motets with my choir this year, but I don't want to have them keep up with the actual books. While they are very nicely prepared, they are bulky since they have so much in them. Also, I'd be doing the psalm verses to the tones and translation they are more accustomed to (St. Meinrad & the Grail).

Thoughts?

Thanks,
    Marc Cerisier
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Marc,

All I can say is, at this moment we are encouraging folks to please buy the booklets and use them (due to agreements we've entered into to protect the composer's work).

However, although I am biased, I truly believe you might ending using most (if not all) of the Motets over the next few years. But I am biased !!!
  • Oh, I'm sure I'll probably use them all--they are truly wonderful, very accessible for treble voices and harmonically interesting. It's just that if I buy them, they'll sit on a shelf, and my girls will just have the motet we're using at the moment in their binders.

I was trying to avoid the waste of paper--like how St. James Music Press does.

I'll probably be ordering a set soon. Thanks.
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Marc,

I have discussed the BINDING method we used with the composer, and I'm happy to say we have some SUPERB ideas for the second edition of MOTECTA TRIUM VOCUM (whenever that may be). In terms of the actual binding of the book, please forgive the less-than-desirable bulkiness, but this was our very first production. THANKS!
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Friends,

There was a BUG with ordering from the site recently.

I am happy to announce that the bug has been fixed.
  • BachLover2BachLover2
    this will make SSA choirs deliriously happy...
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    BachLover2,

Not just SSA, but also TTB, and (for folks in a bind) mixed choirs as well (who have low altos and/or high tenors)
  • kevinfkevinf
    Just ordered them. Gorgeous music. Truly.
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Thank you, Kevin !!!
  • Kevin, I'm hosting a reading session featuring Kevin's Motecta Trium Vocum on Thursday, August 19, at St. Michael's in Woodstock. Please join us at 7:00 p,m.
    Anyone else in the north metro area? All are welcome! Just let me know you're coming . . . I'm planning food and beverages.
  • BachLover2BachLover2
    i'm sure many will purchase for the polyphony, but i actually find myself using the psalmi, combined with several vittoria pieces (responsoria and falsibordoni) my choir already knows...bravo
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Yes, folks have been using the psalms like this for thousands of years!!!!
  • BachLover2BachLover2
    any chance of doing more 'mixed voice' practice videos? i notice you only include the 'panis anglicus' and no others....this would help my people....
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    BachLover2, if funding comes in, yes!