Murder in the Men's Schola--A Mystery Serial
  • JahazaJahaza
    Dorthy Cummings McLean, a columnist for the (Canadian) Catholic Register and author of the new book Seraphic Singles: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Single Life (U.S. edition: The Closet's All Mine: From a Seraphic Single) is currently publishing on one of her blogs (about life in Scotland, where she recently moved after marrying) a serialized novel (novella? I suppose it depends how long it goes on) called Murder in the Men's Schola. The title explains it pretty well and so far it's been an interesting read.
  • DougS
    It was Charles in the sacristy with Jeffrey's bow tie!
  • Kathy
    It was Charles in the lounge with the Chateau Neuf du Pape!
  • Doug, you're obviously not up on current events- 3 weeks in a sling and one handed. No way. Even tho' I am a prood Scots.
    Most might presume Colonel Ostrowski in the library with his mora vocis, as it is both silent and deadly. They are mistaken.
    I deduce Scott T., martial arts sensei via a secretive form of chironomy mastered by the Templars that can immobilize a tenor with a mere raised eyebrow. Besides, no one ever would suspect him despite the obvious clue- he is, after all, "The Turk!"
  • Donnaswan
    Have you'uns read the Mark Schweizer books, starting with "The Alto wore tweed?" There ar enow 7 of them, I think.
    Donna
  • CharlesW
    There are 8, now. The latest is, "The Organist Wore Pumps," which I am currently reading. That series is hilarious.
  • Donnaswan
    Yes, I haqve an autographed copy of that- in fact, I have the entire set autographed. Even non-liturgical readers can appreciate these hysterically funny books.
    Donna
  • JL
    Murder in the Men's Schola

Judging from my long experience as a chorister, I imagine every member wanted to commit it at least once. ;)