"Jezu bądź, ze Mną" Polish Hymn
  • I am looking for scores to this Polish Hymn "Jezu bądź, ze Mną" Your help will be appreciated by many who now attend our church from nearby recently closed Polish parishes.
    We celebrated a vigil Mass for Solemnity of Most Sacred Heart of Jesus. Many attended and we sang our first Introit (Samuel Weber's)
    The text and music had an amazing effect on the entire Mass. I think the congregation may have been expecting the likes "Gather Us In" yet this chant was received very well , along with Mass XI and Anima Christe- , we even had a jubilus on the AlleluIA. The organ was only used for the responsorial psalm , the final hymn, prelude, and postlude- I think we finaly arrived!
  • David AndrewDavid Andrew
    Ralph,

I currently serve a Polish parish in Wyandotte, MI. I've consulted several hymnals I have at home and can't find a hymn by that title. Could you please double-check and make sure that this is the full and correct title?

In the meantime, I'll check a few more sources at the church and see if I can find it.

I'll also ask the Pastor if he's familiar with this hymn.
  • .Yes this is the title
  • gualbert
    David. I'm looking for the same music. Have you found it? Please let me know. Thanks.
  • Bobby Bolin
    I found this on a Google search if it's what you're looking for...

Jezu Badz Ze Mna
  • David AndrewDavid Andrew
    Bobby's got the right score.

It wasn't in any of the hymnals I had at the church, either, but a colleague did have a copy in another resource. Bobby beat me to getting it scanned and uploaded.