Colloquium 2010 tee shirts
  • chonakchonak
    Colloquium 2010 tee shirts will be available at Pittsburgh, probably for $15.

front:back:

If anyone has to order their own right away, or wants a different color, or sizes above 2XL (or maybe wants to have them arrive before you leave home), you can order them at printfection.com. Alas, the prices for this individual service are higher ($20 or so), but I have not added any markup. Also, note the shipping times.
  • don roy
    i want one
    extra extra large
    i want one bad!
    i realy really really really want one.
    and how about that poster featuring dr. marht?
    that (like this shirt design) was brilliant!
  • JennyJenny
    Excellent! I'll get one there!
  • David DeavyDavid Deavy
    chonak

Please add me to the list in 2XL

I will pick up at the Colloquium.

David Deavy
  • Phipps
    I ordered it and the Gaudeamus Simplex in black. I wish I was going to Pittsburgh but I had to attend the KofC State convention and have a limit on conventions per year. Hopefully you will profit from the order.
  • chonakchonak
    David, I'm not taking individual orders myself. The group order for Pittsburgh (100 shirts) will include various sizes, up to 2XL (I want one too!)

Right now I'm in the process of going over the artwork with the printer.
  • David DeavyDavid Deavy
    chonak,

Understood, I just would like one, and wanted to make sure the portly population can get coverage if you know what I mean.

David Deavy
  • chonakchonak
    Well, there will be 100 overall (11 in size 2X) -- not enough for everyone to get one, but then not everyone wears tee shirts; and I really wouldn't want to risk that CMAA would lose money on the venture because of unsold "product".