Offer: Audio recordings of 2008/2009 Colloquiums
  • Carl DCarl D
    I'll post this as a new topic, because people may not have noticed my reply on the other thread.

If you are interested in getting copies of the audio recordings I made from the 2008 and 2009 Colloquiums in Chicago, please send me an e-mail.

These are the exact same recordings on my website - check out 2008 recordings and 2009 recordings.

The recordings fit on one CD for each year, and $2 each will cover my cost if I can give it to you at the Colloquium this year. If you want me to mail them to you, I'll need some additional to cover the postage, and your mailing address.

Please send me an e-mail if you're interested.

Carl
  • Carl DCarl D
    By the way, these are both DATA discs, with a whole bunch of Zip files. If I were to make audio discs, it would be well over a dozen.

Carl
  • Carl DCarl D
    By the way, for those of you who are anxiously awaiting recordings of this Colloquium: They're coming. The guest network here at Duquesne won't let me update the website with them, it's blocked the ports that I need. Rest assured that my poor little PC has been kachunking its heart out for six days now, and I thank my roommate for his patience in listening to it tick tick tick all night long.

A bunch of recordings will appear on the website on Tuesday when I return home, and the rest will arrive as I have a chance to process the files. I'll also be collecting files from everyone else who has volunteered to contribute missing pieces.

We're so near the end of the book, it's quite sad. With the music of the angels still ringing in my ears.

Carl