Sacred Musician looking for a position
  • I have over 15 years experience working in the Catholic church as a cantor and choir director. I have studied liturgy and am a member of NPM. In addition I have trained my volunteer cantors.

I am looking for a position in a Catholic parish either in the Midwest or in the South where quality liturgical music is important. I want to relocate for the right opportunity. I am open to any and all possibilities.
  • noel jones, aagonoel jones, aago
    The first thing you need to do is to add your real email address to your profile so that people who read this who want to contact you might do so.

If you prefer not to use your email address that people might know, most internet email providers, such as Comcast, provide free anonymous addresses to be used to keep spammers from clogging your main address, useful for replying to internet businesses...and in situations like this. You will already, I am sure, checked the Job Openings here. You may also try www.frogmusic.com/njinfo and click on REFERENCE and then Job Openings.
  • ChaedatylChaedatyl
    You might also try the Office for Divine Worship website for the Archdiocese of Chicago. They keep a listing of open positions in the Chicagoland area. Not sure if there is anything worth applying for at the present, but it is updated weekly (every Tuesday or Wednesday, I think). The website is www.odw.org