Compline - help needed
  • nickgale
    Dear all, does anyone know of an online Compline (Trad. rite ideally)? I need to typeset Friday Compline but have misplaced my Angelus Press Divine Office book which is (in my opinion) the best current resource, particularly for pointing. If anyone can help please do drop me a message. Thanks. Nick
  • smvanroodesmvanroode
    For the OF you can make use of my booklets for Compline: for the entire liturgical year (also for weekdays) or for Easter Season alone (only Sundays and Feastdays).
  • IanWIanW
    This wouldn't be for St. George's, by any chance, Nick?
  • nickgale
    smvanroode, thank you SO much - they are LOVELY! And no Old Solesmes markings too! Perfect! MUCH appreciated. And Ian W, yes - for St George's! Nick
  • nickgale
    smvanroode, do you by chance have your Compline booklet in Word? I would like to point the psalms because they will be sung by boys and they will need clear pointing if they are to come ANYWHERE near singing them accurately! My email address is nick@gregorianchant.org.uk if you are able to help. Very many thanks, Nick
  • smvanroodesmvanroode
    Nick, I just emailed you. Steven
  • smvanroode, What an amazing resource...and so beautifully done too! Thank you for sharing it.