Requesting prayers
  • Donnaswan
    Please pray earnestly for my best friend, Organist/choirmaster par excellence for 37 years, instigator of mischief and great schemes for having fun who has been diagnosed with cancer and given less than a year to live. We are all devastated and need your prayers.

Donna
  • Guadalupe
    My prayers are offered, Donnaswan.
  • G
    And mine.

(Save the Liturgy, Save the World)
  • CharlesW
    Prayers for a full recovery.
  • God of tender mercies and of eternal salvation,
    Please grant your servant peace in mind, body and heart; enfold all graces upon his/her soul to bear his/her sufferings in union with our Savior. May s/he be granted a joyful composure so that enjoyment of each day surpasses endurance of each trial. And we ask the Paraclete to embolden our friend Donna's heart and soul, and those of her choir, that their voices may continue to rain and ring down praise to You, as their faithful servant continues to accompany them in spirit and hope. These and all intentions for all our community, and our world, we petition you in the Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord, amen.
  • Donnaswan
    Thank you both Charles'. She's the best friend I've ever had . I love her as much as my own family. So hard.

Donna
  • AOZ
    Donna, I will pray. And I will ask my son, whose own faith has brought him through so much, to pray for her (and you) as well. For healing and for Christ's peace. It never fails us.
  • JahazaJahaza
    Prayers for the intercession of St. Peregrine and Bl. Carlos Manuel Cecilio Rodriguez Santiago!
  • Donnaswan
    Thanks to all for prayers. Things are looking better! The oncologist has offered her new hope with Chemo and a trip to MDAnderson in Texas where he conducted experimental treatmentsa for her cancer. God does answer prayer.
    Donna
  • I'll be praying for you and your dear friend, Donna.
    And I'll get my little boys praying for this intention, too.
  • mjballoumjballou
    My prayers as well.