"It's like being in a car where everyone keeps switching the radio dial." –JT
  • miacoyne
    Jeff O. I forgot to thank you for this wonderful video clip. I love it. Sending it to my homeschool group.
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    mia,

we Jeffrey's rock ! :-D
  • G
    I'm just not interested.... *sigh*

That is because of my BITTER disappointment that no one had a camera handy to catch this same Fr Keyes, and Fr Pasley bouncing and rocking out to a sacred song I had not had the pleasure of hearing before -- "Sons of God." (My memory of the event may be a tudge distorted thanks to the generosity of CharlesinCenCa.)

Save the Liturgy, Save the World!
  • BachLover2BachLover2
    ...which song, G?
  • "Sons of God, hear His Holy Word...." (Repp, Wise? I forget! I'm old and feeble)
    BL2, 'twas one of those "you hadda be there" moments. Keyes and I go way back, so we've tried to lay to rest many funky memories of bygone years.
    Funny thing about that song as I was trying to remember the lyrics, I thought of the bouncy symmetry of "Eat His Body, drink His Blood, and we'll sing a song of love, hallelu, hallelu, hallelu-u-jah!" Compare that theology with the likes of "I, myself, am the Bread of Life."
    How did we survive?
  • Donnaswan
    'Gather 'round the table of the Lord'

Donna
  • Kathy
    I was just telling that story a couple of days ago. For some reason they were head-bopping in opposite directions, making it all the more hilarious.