Cathedral of St. John Berchmans, Shreveport LA
  • David AndrewDavid Andrew
    I have in my hands a letter dated 18 January, 2010 from Justin Ward, Music Director of the Cathedral in response to my application for the Associate Director's position, which states in pertinent part:

[A]s we continue our search we are pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Jeremy Bruns as Visiting Artist in Residence. Mr. Bruns has been appointed in the interim to assist in the development of the Cathedral programming. Having served on the music staffs of several prestigious church music programs such as St. Thomas Church Fifth Avenue and St. Paul's Cathedral in Buffalo, his insight and expertise will prove invaluable as we develop this Cathedral programming to a standard of high repute.
  • jward
    Thanks to David Andrew for posting this update for the Cathedrals music program. The Cathedral is most excited about this prospect as we continue to develop our programming that will ultimately be perpetuated with the assistance of the incoming Associate Director of Music. As noted in the previous post, the search continues and applications continue to be accepted to be considered among the numerous highly qualified candidates that have already submitted their materials.