If you want to hear a nice Soprano voice, listen to this NOW!
  • Aaaaack! I clicked wanting to hear a great soprano. The humility of it all! And I need to update my bio... now I have a wonderful MD position at St. Anne (FSSP parish) in San Diego.

So I'm blushing about this. On the other hand... my husband and I make our living in music. This could maybe possibly lead to a gig or somesuch... So, thanks for the promo, Jeff!

And of course, criticism- and prayers- are welcome. I always appreciate pointers on selections, web design, etc. (Aristotle??) I've gotten a thick skin, having three boys and three brothers, and a picky instrumentalist husband.
  • kevinfkevinf
    I clicked and listened. The Bach 51 was glorious.
  • Mr. Z
    I nicer lady there is not. Great talent as well? Oh my - so clear and expressive.
  • Beth
    Great! I never forget a voice I love. I first heard you at a Colloquium in DC as one of the quartet voices in the Monteverdi with Dr. Horst, I've been a fan ever since!

Bach 51 is great to hear in your voice, but a little too fast for my taste ( but that's just me)
  • mjballoumjballou
    And if you've got a blog, you could write about this charming singer with a link to her site and help drive some traffic.
    Musicians can't be shrinking violets, so stop that blushing right now, Mary Ann!
  • Kathy
    Beautiful!
  • don roy
    only goes to prove the better the musician the nicer the person!
  • ,,Jauchzet Gott in allen Landen" is magnificent. I especially appreciated your interpretation of the Carlisle Floyd. Count me a new fan!