New collection: GR Communion Antiphons with English Verses
  • GambaGamba
    I have compiled a small book with the Gregorian Communion antiphons for all Sundays and solemnities (with a few bonus days), with the appointed psalm verses from the Graduale Romanum provided in NRSV-CE English and pointed for singing to Gregorian psalm tones. It has found good use here at the Cathedral and I hope it might be useful to others. To my knowledge, this is the only complete collection of Gregorian antiphons + verses from an English Bible approved for liturgical use (and in modern language). Introits with additional verses are also provided for the Sundays in Lent. If you find a problem, please let me know and the file will be updated and replaced in this folder.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FGz_nOykEWNzZttzVny2h_Te5wjaEntn?usp=

If you have Richard Rice's very handy Communio with English Verses, this volume differs insofar as it is organized in liturgical order (not alphabetically by antiphon), uses NRSV-CE instead of Douay-Rheims, and presents the psalm verses and psalm tones in the traditional way, not split across lines. Diversities of gifts!
    Thanked by 2CHGiffen Heath