Laus in Ecclesia exercise course book to accompany the book
  • MatthewRoth
    If you aren't (or are) familiar with Laus in Ecclesia: the course requires having scores in front of you to sing; it's a correspondence course at heart, so independent study doesn't allow for repeat-after-me (although that's not to say that doing so is a bad idea), and since it's for adults or adolescents, following the Solesmes method in the way that the course works does necessitate having a score. There are also written exercises for which you need scores.

I find that while of course we would want people to purchase their own books, or to incite our parishes to do so, the reality is that such is expensive, and I don't really like flipping in my book while trying to work. The other option is to compile scores by oneself with Gregobase and Gregorio… or to use scores from Corpus Christi Watershed or the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest… well, why not have someone do that for you?

You can now print the scores and have them bound as you see fit, on A4 or letter paper. I did not include the instructions or anything which needs to be copied (photocopied/printed again or otherwise copied out by hand) or drawn, like the numerous tables.

Github repository here. Level 2 will be added in due time.