Organ company available.
  • APOLOGIES! I probably should have posted this in the "job opening/opportunity" section, rather than "General Music Discussions".
    Personal note: In my 30 years of involvement in the organ-building trade, the posting of this notice is the most heartbreaking task any colleague has ever requested of me).
    A long-established pipe organ firm, (in business nearly 50 years!) located in central Illinois, is available for purchase. The proprietor, a master organbuilder whose fine instruments are in churches, institutions, and residences throughout the U.S.A., is presently forced to suspend all work and company operations due to health considerations. The firm occupies a large, multi-story, historically-significant building in the center of town, housing all departments...pipe voicing, winding, structural, console, electrical, wordworking/finishing, drafting, office/administrative...under a single roof. A true "turn key" opportunity for any current firms or tradesmen seeking to expand their business. Those with serious interest may direct their inquiries (during late afternoons/evenings!) to telephone number (217) 871-4810.
    Soli Deo Gloria!
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions