International Chant Academy: Winter/Spring 2023 Online Course Schedule
  • AngelaRAngelaR
    The International Chant Academy announces our Winter/Spring 2023 online course schedule!

To ensure each student receives the personal attention deserved, we limit our class sizes. Apply today to reserve your seat.

ONLINE CHANT COURSE - LEVEL II
    Learn the skills of excellent chant musicianship. For serious musicians who are already fluent in chant notation. Explore modes, psalm tones, artistic approaches, Vespers, and much more.
    Tuesday evenings: Jan 10 - Feb 7, 2023
    7:00 - 8:30 pm, USA Central Time Zone
    www.chantacademy.com/online-chant-course-level2

ONLINE CHANT COURSE - LEVEL I
    Learn to read and sing with confidence from chant notation. For serious musicians with little to no experience with chant notation. Special emphasis on developing sight singing skills.
    Tuesday evenings: Feb 28 - March 28, 2023
    7:00 - 8:30 pm, USA Central Time Zone
    www.chantacademy.com/online-chant-course

THE EXCEPTIONAL CANTOR - LEVEL I
    Explore the sacred Liturgy, and the vital role of song within it. For the serious cantor or parish music director in the modern Roman Catholic rite. You will receive access to an extensive resources page with church documents, articles, and repertoire.
    Tuesday evenings: April 18 - May 16, 2023
    6:00 - 7:30 pm, USA Central Time Zone
    www.chantacademy.com/exceptional-cantor-level1

Each course is delivered in the enjoyable, interactive, and interdisciplinary style which is our ICA hallmark.

"I just completed Level I of the Online Chant Course and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Angela Rocchio is a delightful and inspiring teacher. She created a learning environment where students of various backgrounds and abilities felt supported and encouraged. We learned history, solfege, modes, chant methods, teaching methods (which I’ll bring back to my choir) and explored the wellspring of information that is on her extensive resource page. I came to this course a curious novice and I’m leaving with the ability to read and sing chant notation along with the desire to learn more. Thank you, Angela! I’ll be back for Level II.” ~ Lorraine N., parish music director in New York

Feel free to reach out with questions!

Angela Rocchio
    info@chantacademy.com

P.S. I'm not sure I did the link text html code properly. You can also visit "www.chantacademy.com".

P.P.S. Now I know I didn't code it properly! Edited.