Where can I find this (benedicite domine) in gregobase?
  • francis
    here is the score
  • I don't know where it is in Gregobase, but surely the last syllable of sumpturi should drop a 5th, not a 4th?
  • francis
    hmm.... yea, i would think so, but then the final line needs to drop also. don't remember where i got this score... i think it is from gregobase but i cannot find it.
  • francis
    tnx CHG...

i set the version i posted from gregobase and need to reset it for my hymnal and cannot for the life of me figure out where it is.
  • francis
    may have to code this from scratch.
  • okus
    If you don't wat to code it on your own. I don't know how this would be added as there is no book reference and I think it would you add to the mess of unknown source. I added the macrons for a better pronunciation.

(c3)Be(h)ne(h)d ī́(h)ci(f)te.(f.) R/.(::) Be(h)ne(h)d ī́(h)ci(f)te.(f.) V/.(::) Bé(h)ne(h)dic,(h) Dó(h)mi(h)ne,(h) nōs,(h) et(h) hæc(h) tu(g)a(f) dō(h)na,(h.) *(:) quæ,(h) dē(h) tu(h)ā(h) lar(h)gi(h)tā(h)te(h) su(h)mus(h) sūm(h)ptū(h)rī.(d.:) Per(h) Chrīs(h)tum(h) Do(h)mi(h)num(h) nos(h.)trum.(f.) R/.(::) Ā(g.)mēn.(h.::) Dī(d)vī(d)num(d) au(d)xi(d)li(d)um(d) ma(d)ne(d)at(d) sem(d)per(d) nō(d)bī(d)scum.(d.) R/.(::) Ā(d.)mēn.(d.::)
  • francis
    ThNk you okus. Perfecto!