Director of Liturgy
  • gnichol
    Church of the Incarnation, Rio Rancho, NM
    Traditional RC Parish seeking a Director of Liturgy to develop the Music Ministry, plan liturgies, oversee related ministries and participate as an active team member of a small Parish staff . Position is an integral part of our work to build our growing community as we prepare to build our Church. Requirements include flexibility, background in music (Bachelor’s degree preferred) and liturgy, including Latin, chant, organ (manual), piano; Roman Liturgy, directives, sacred music. Willing and able to work with limited resources. Some experience in developing ministries helpful. Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.If interested, contact gretchenincarn@qwestoffice.net or fax to: att. Business Manager (505)867-6917.
  • Kathy
    I was glad to see this ad, because having lived in Santa Fe during college, I believe that a tradition-minded parish in the area could have a very positive impact.

I don't have the keyboard skills to qualify, but I think it's an intriguing possibility for someone who really wants to make a difference.
  • eft94530eft94530
    This post seems to be a duplicate of a previous post:
    http://musicasacra.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=1605