The Catholic Sacred Music Project – Choral Festival 2021
  • The applications are coming in and the deadline of June 30 is fast approaching!! If you or someone you know may be interested in attending, please apply for the amazing opportunity to sing under the direction of Sir James MacMillan at one of the most beautiful and historic cathedrals in the country, the Cathedral-Basilica of Saints Peter & Paul. Also, for everyone who is supporting this event, spiritually and financially, THANK YOU!!! You are helping to make this opportunity of the renewal of sacred music in the Catholic Church possible. If you would like to apply or become a patron of The Catholic Sacred Music Project, you can do so on the website: https://www.sjbsacredmusic.org
    2550 x 3300 - 1002K
  • chonakchonak
    In the flyer, the event is designed for young professionals and aspiring church musicians. Is there a category of participation for aspiring church musicians who don't qualify as young?
  • The event is designed for young professionals and aspiring church musicians, as you mentioned. That being said, everyone is still welcome to apply, though preference will be given towards those who fit that description.
  • Will this event continue in future years? The timing doesn't work for me this year, but I so very badly wanted to go. I will DEFINITELY go next year if it's offered again.
  • I hope so! I have some ideas for it next year but nothing will be announced for a few months.