One list member...
  • noel jones, aagonoel jones, aago
    Has had the good fortune to be assigned as associate a very liturgy-aware and TLM offering priest, leaving many in the Knoxville Diocese jealous. The priest's a friend of Fr. Z so that should tell you a lot.

Congratulations, Charles!
  • CharlesW
    Thanks, we are gaining a fine priest. However, we are also losing one who is every bit as good. I think our loss will be another parish's gain.
  • Donnaswan
    I am so envious! LOL We are getting a good man too, but not so steeped in the music/chant of the liturgy.
    Donna
  • CharlesW
    I suspect we are getting him because, as I have heard, we are the stodgy conservatives who never understood Vatican II, are not relevant, were never pastoral, and have little appreciation for NPM. That must be why we get the orthodox priests who love the liturgy. Works for me! But what's really funny is when I hear myself called a Latin Trad by someone who doesn't realize I am a Byzantine Catholic. I am about as un-Latin in spirituality and outlook as anyone can get. Oh well, God must be smiling on us, for we are truly blessed.