Vox in Rama - Clemens non Papa
  • CHGiffenCHGiffen
    With so much interest in Vox in Rama recently, I wanted to upload the Zephyrus recording (from their CD "Angelus") of the sublimely beautiful Clemens non Papa setting.

But lately, I've found it impossible - increasingly frustrating each time I try - to upload files (MP3 and PDF) to the forum. And from what I've seen, apparently others have had similar difficulties of late. I've made sure the filenames conform to what we've been advised (eg. underscores replacing spaces, etc.), and I cleared the cookies in my browser (hoping it might be a local thing) - alas, all to no avail, getting the aggravating "failed to write file to disk".

I've usually either given up (most often) or put the relevant tiles in Dropbox and provided a link (a few times). I would have posted the Clemens a few days ago, but gave up until I saw more Vox in Rama posts. So, for one more time, here is the Dropbox link for the Zephyrus recording (and a score):

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bk2vn0tzf0dxpa4/AABY4x3GJw_bA5pJNuQiEV_sa?dl=0

The recording, under the Zephyrus's founding director, Paul Walker (now on the faculty of the University of Notre Dame), is from the second of their first three CDs (in all of which I was a singer) is an especial favourite of mine.
    Thanked by 1francis
  • chonakchonak
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience, Charles. There's been some odd behavior in which I have disabled the disk quotas that blocked some uploads, but they got re-enabled by some means unknown to me.

Thanked by 1CHGiffen