prayers please for our bishops, regarding anti-corona measures
  • Elmar
    Please join in prayer for our bishops.

Last night our government announced further restrictions of anti-corona measures. All gatherings are canceled until at least June 1st, with only few exceptions; marriages and funerals would be treated specially, details to follow.
    Our bischop's conference announced this morning that therefore all (remaining) public Masses will be canceled until Pentecost inclusive.

Tonight our government published further details. An exeption has been made for marriages, funerals, and all religious gatherings; max. 30 participants, very strict hygiene and distancing regulations apply.

Thanks for praying with me that our bishops will decide in their phone conference (scheduled for tomorrow morning) to adjust the regulations for public Masses accordingly.
  • CatherineS
    Where are you?
  • Elmar
    The Netherlands. (Topic is too serious to pick up the island-joke from another thread)
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen
  • CatherineS
    I do pray very much for our bishops, and our clergy, and our seminarians (some of whom remain in 'cloister mode' in seminary, others who have been sent home for now).

And also with my whole heart for the Pope because whether you like his guidance or not it must be a great burden and very strange to be Pope right now.

Everyone is winging it, including me and my husband... hoping that the decisions we make turn out to be good ones. Counting on God to keep us and guide us.
    Thanked by 2Elmar Carol