Divine Mercy Sunday
  • ninaeng
    Hi! I just wanted to announce that St. Matthews Catholic Church located at Wurzbach and Vance Jackson is having a Divine Mercy Sunday mass at 2:30p.m. The girlscouts of Troop 810 are helping out with singing the chaplet. I'm part of the troop at we basically started a religious award for girlscouts to earn regarding the Divine Mercy. You can go to http://thedivinemercy.org/news/story.php?NID=3409&PLID=73 to read more on what we did. It was our silver award project, and it means a lot to us. So if you would like to join us for Divine Mercy Sunday, come to St. Matthews on April 18th at 2:30 p.m.
    Thanks!
  • Ahhh San Antonio area... I thought Wurzbach and Vance Jackson sounded familiar... having driven through many times. Best wishes to you all!
  • ninaeng
    Oh woops, sorry for not mentioning the big location. The above announcement only applies if you live in San Antonio!
  • ninaeng
    Also, if you know any girlscouts who are catholic, please invite them to our Divine Mercy Sunday! Our girlscout troop leader really wanted girlscouts especially to be there to educate more young girls and show the catholic archdiocese that the girlscouts really take their faith seriously. So if you know any girlscouts, please invite them! Thanks!