Reparation to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
  • francis
    Liam:

O good... I am glad I was able to give you all more lead time!

If you can make it this Saturday and then next Saturday, then Our Dear Mother would be even more consoled!

(CGZ... yea, I am back in the old calendar all right... and the VO to boot)
  • Liam
    Chris

Oh, you mean the VSOP calendar unreformed by pontifex Gaius Iulius Caesar...the next year affected by the Gregorian calendrical reform will come 80 years from now, as the last one was 120 years ago.
  • francis
    this
    1718 x 1679 - 412K
  • francis
    “Have compassion on the Heart of your Most Holy Mother, covered with thorns with which ungrateful men pierce it at every moment, and there is no one to make an act of reparation to remove them.” OLF
  • francis
    Reparation... needed more than ever.
  • francis
    NOTICE

Has the time allotted to us abruptly ended for Communions of Reparation as willed by heaven through Our Lady of Fatima?

I have also changed the title of this thread which now reads:

Reparation to the Immaculate Heart of Mary - The Allotted Time May Have Ended

which used to read:

Reparation to the Immaculate Heart of Mary - This Saturday
    Thanked by 1CatherineS
  • francis
    It is easier for the earth to exist without the sun than without the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass!" Padre Pio

...I fear (not the bad kind) we are about to see why...
  • Francis,

We're about to experience the world without the public celebration of the Mass, but does that mean that we are actually without the Mass?
    Thanked by 1Caleferink
  • Caleferink
    The oodles of livestreams I've seen of Masses near and far suggest that the world is far from going without the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
  • francis
    I certainly hope you are both right CGZ and Caleferink. I would not want to see the day when there is not a single Mass offered on the face of the globe.

a thought:

Does the NUMBER of Masses celebrated daily and the NUMBER of attendees of those Masses have a greater spiritual impact on the state of being BECAUSE of their numbers? Would a significant lessening of those offerings be of consequence?
  • francis
    Tommorow, if you can possibly find a Mass that you can attend and receive Holy Communion. If not, please pray 1, 2 or even 3 decades of the rosary.
  • chonakchonak
    Speaking of devotion to Our Lady (though this time under another title), here's video of the Renewal of Consecration of the United States to the Blessed Virgin Mary, as presented on EWTN from the Cathedral in Los Angeles, where Abp. Gomez, president of the USCCB, presided over the ceremony Friday afternoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9maBaWAfIYo

As regards the music for the ceremony: the Regina Coeli at the end didn't quite come out right.
  • CharlesW
    I knew he had to be an Old-Calendarist.
    Thanked by 2CHGiffen tomjaw
  • francis
    reminder... tomorrow
  • francis
    tomorrow... if you are able, go to Mass, pray the rosary, go to confession.
  • CatherineS
    Thanks for the reminders!
  • francis
    this Saturday...
  • Having read through this thread, I notice that this coming Saturday is the first one of the month.
  • francis
    This Saturday... Mass, rosary, confession in reparation to the IHM
  • francis
    bump
  • Today (in addition to being First Saturday) is also my 19 yr old's wedding.
  • francis
    Congrats Chris. Did you compose a piece for his wedding?
  • Invited not to do so.

In fairness, we were blessed to be able to have music at all, in San Francisco. The groom's two older brothers sang several pieces, but it was a low Mass. Somewhere there's a live-stream link.
  • francis
    THE prescription for today’s global affront

First Saturday’s of Eucharistic reparation To the Immaculate heart of Mary
    Praying the rosary daily
    Consecration of Russia to the IHM
    Thanked by 1sdtalley3
  • francis
    This Saturday for the love of the hearts of JMJ
    Thanked by 1bhcordova
  • francis
    Tomorrow... I hope to see you there
    Thanked by 1bhcordova
  • francis
    “Souls are so numerous whom the justice of God condemns for sins committed against Me that I come to request reparation. Sacrifice yourself for this intention and pray.”

The Blessed Virgin Mary speaking to Sr. Lucia of Fatima
    Thanked by 1bhcordova