• This forum seems to be better at sourcing music than most library services- thanks everyone for all the help thus far!

I don’t suppose anyone has the Zielenski Offertoria for Christmas Day, Easter and Pentecost? More than happy with rough scores that need editing!
  • Richard MixRichard Mix
    CPDL has some dead external links; wayback has a catalogue, with the information that the Offertoria only partially survived WW2 at the Breslau library. Curiously no one has added him to the IMSLP wishlist yet. From the UCB library catalogue it appears Monumenta musicae in Polonia ser. A (1966, vol. 3) is what you want.
    Thanked by 2Palestrina CHGiffen
  • Thanks, Richard. I managed to raise the CPDL links from the dead with a few tweaks. Am surprised the only known copies were at Breslau... might just see if RISM has an update...
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen
  • Chaswjd
    There is a Collegium Zielenski which is recording his works. The discs are available on Amazon. They have a website, but it is in Polish, although Google will translate. The website is:

http://www.collegiumzielenski.art.pl/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=1

I assume the are making some sort of performance edition. Perhaps someone could contact them and see if they are willing to make their scores more widely available.