Children's Choir Festival and Mass
  • I am not in any way connected to this event nor the group hosting, but wanted to pass this along for those to whom it might be of interest. Attached is the flyer and here is the announcement as it appeared in my Inbox:

Each year, Pueri Cantores organizes choral Festivals and Masses for Catholic youth parish and school choirs (grades 4-12) in cathedrals, churches and Catholic universities all around the United States. In 2019 we are having the Indianapolis Mixed Voice Choral Festival and Mass (for grades 4-12) at Ss. Peter and Paul Cathedral on Saturday, March 9. Please see the attached save-the-date for more information. A Festival brochure with more detailed information including repertoire, schedule, and the registration form will be available soon.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Many thanks,

Kathleen Prina
    Program Administrator
    American Federation Pueri Cantores

Thanked by 1CHGiffen
  • rogue63
    Pueri Cantores is awesome; it's a great chance to sing excellent music with children's choirs. My choristers were doing fine on their own, but after coming back from the festival day, I could see the lightbulbs going on for them: they finally had a template for what a choir sounded like! The peer-to-peer modeling and learning (just in the aspect of singing next to someone in a choir) of the Pueri Cantores experience is invaluable for me as a conductor and music director.

www.pcchoirs.org
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen