Prayers Please!
  • Carol
    My 91 year old mom had emergency abdominal surgery at 3 am this morning and came through surgery well. Recovery will be a week in hospital at mininum. Please keep Roberta in your prayers. Thank you all so much!
  • CHGiffenCHGiffen
    Praying for a speedy and full recovery.
    Thanked by 2Carol Cantus67
  • CharlesW
    Prayers.
    Thanked by 1Carol
  • Cantus67Cantus67
    Prayers, and Our Lord's will be done.
    Thanked by 1Carol
  • Carol
    Thank you all! She came through surgery strong and still with faith and humor. Long road ahead, of course. Fr. is giving annointing of sick today at her request.
  • bhcordovabhcordova
    Asking the intercession of St. Jude Thaddeus.
    Thanked by 1Carol
  • Carol
    An update: Yesterday my mother was very confused and fearful. My brother came and prayed the Divine Mercy Chaplet with her and a hospital-priest came by as well to pray with her. It was a very stressful day because of her mental state and physical pain. I left very upset and emotionally and physically drained. Today I arrived with my husband to find her sitting up in bed, making eye contact, and eating a bit of tuna sandwich! She even walked 75 feet in the hallway. I am so grateful to God and fully believe in the power of prayer! She spoke to another of my brothers on my phone today and the first thing she said was "How are YOU feeling?" That is the epitome of motherhood and motherly love! This is the same woman who recessed up the aisle at my father's funeral singing "How Great Thou Art." I am blessed to have her example. Thank you all for your prayers God is good!