Simple Choral Gradual, Easter Edition
  • Richard R.
    Here is Volume 4, in two parts, of my Simple Choral Gradual, which covers the Easter Season, plus the feasts of Pentecost, Trinity Sunday, Corpus Christi, and Sacred Heart.
  • Richard R.
    ...and part 2:
  • Richard R.
    PS. Inside the front cover of this volume, you can find alternate settings of the Gloria Patri for the Entrance Antiphon, using the more traditional English text ("Glory be... is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen"). (I drew the line at "Ghost", however...)
  • Jeffrey TuckerJeffrey Tucker
    both added to the master file.
  • Pes
    Richard Rice, the world champion of Catholic musical orthopraxis.
  • musicmom
    This is awesome. Thank you! Is this available for purchase in print at all? Or will it be?
    It is not available in print. Print for this masterpiece introduces all kinds of issues concerning the usual all kinds of issues, and it is not cost. It is IP, the static world invented by legislation in the post-modern nation state etc..
  • Richard R.
    "Is this available for purchase in print at all? Or will it be?"

Um... to answer your question (around JT, who has no particular proprietary reason to answer for me), I may make it available in print later in the year, if I can work it out.
    True enough. I was answering from the perspective of the CMAA, not Richard. In fact, I've posted half a dozen calls for some publisher with more resources to pick it up.
  • Richard, Thank you!

At Wyoming Catholic we are using the Holy Thursday Introit and Mandatum pieces out of your Simple Choral Gradual. I was just about to ask you about the Easter installment and you are already there!

God Bless your most worthwhile apostolate.

Peter Kwasniewski