COMMUNIO in portrait
  • Jeffrey TuckerJeffrey Tucker
    Courtesy of Richard Rice: Communio in portrait
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    Truly astounding
  • priorstf
    Priceless beyond words! Thank you so very much.
  • Thank you!
  • The generosity of CMAA associates is truly astounding.
    I sincerely pray that there are folks from OCP/GIA/WLP/LP/etc. who visit this forum regularly and are taking to heart the witness of true charity as well as the sacred beauty gifted through these documents. This is no longer the future; it is now.
    "Take these out of here, and stop making my Father's house a marketplace."
  • Pes
    Jaw-droppingly good. God bless you, Richard.
  • VickiW
    This is great news. Thank you, Richard.
  • This is truly generous, and of such high quality. Richard, you are amazing!
    One question- is the Nova Vulgata used for the verses? I work for an FSSP parish and was told we should not be using the Nova Vulgata. Because the antiphon is the same as in any Liber, I hadn't noticed.
  • Super duper. I was ok with the Landscape, but this is really great! Richard, you are a blessing.
  • Jeffrey TuckerJeffrey Tucker
    On the Nova point, many many EF parishes use these and hence the Nova. You have to be pretty fussy to object. I know some people do and that's fine. whatever. but the whole Nova project was begun by P12. It's not as if the Nova is some postconciliar corruption or something. It is just a matter of publication date really. It wasn't published in 1962. Fine. But the spirit of Summorum has encouraged a gravitational pull, and using the Nova for 62 might be considered a part of that. but really, I'm not willing to debate the point. If someone insists on the paleo-Vulgate, that's their choice.