Mass Ordinary Chants Booklet from Jubilate Deo
  • I just put this together for the Ordinary Form Masses at my parish and thought it might be useful for others as well. We are printing them on card stock and putting them in the pews.
  • a_f_hawkins
    Copies of Jubilate Deo that I have seen, have only a twofold Kyrie, in agreement with the current Missal. I acknowledge, however, that threefold is permitted.
  • Andrew_Malton
    We always chant threefold. The Missal says this can be done for musical reasons. Our musical reason is : we are singing.
    Thanked by 1PaxTecum
  • The twofold Kyrie is one of the novelties of the Novus Ordo. Since the traditional threefold Kyrie is still permitted in the Novus Ordo that is the way we will be singing it my parish.
  • CGM
    What about the little doxology which follows the embolism after the Pater noster? Or is the assumption that the embolism and ensuing doxology will be in English?
  • Although other parts of the Mass may be sung, it is impossible to include everything on what can be printed on one sheet of paper. Since my parish also celebrates the Extraordinary Form I tried to include the chants that can be sung at both forms of the Mass, the memorial acclamation excepted.
  • irishtenoririshtenor
    I think it looks very sharp; it's not an easy feat to keep all of this to just one page!