The Catholic Organist's Quarterly - all four volumes, Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer.
  • Thanks to all who have ordered these from us and those who have passed the word about them!

Following the entire liturgical year, these four books continue to be available as a set at a cost savings price.

This first set is for manuals only. The second proposed set, off in the future a bit, should include both music for manuals and also manuals and pedals.

The importance of word of mouth.

We'd like to invite those who already have the books to post their reviews, no matter how brief, of the books, to give prospective purchasers how you may have found the books useful. Please tells about the good points and also the short comings as well.

One Indiana organist, leaving the booth at NPM this last summer was heard to say, "I've got enough music here for 5 years!"

The pricing of the books and shipping has gone up a bit - $10 each a book, a full set of all four discounted now for $150, but, in appreciation for the interest of Music Sacra Forums members, we are offering the original entire four book set price until December 1 - original $125 price, including shipping in the USA.

Purchase for reduced price of $125 here.

Once again, this expires December 1, 2017.

Full details about the books at Sacred Music Library. Be sure to use the link above and not the link on the site, which has the standard $150 price for the set.

For parishes that prefer to pay by check, mail to:

Frog Music Press
    636 Old 19
    Augusta, KY 41002

Questions? 606 756 7979

• thanks for the reminder.
    Tonight I contacted an organist friend in another state, sending the Sacred Music Library link. Very shortly I heard back - he will be placing order.
    Thanked by 1SacredMusicLibrary
  • And the order came through and books are shipped to be in their hands in 2 days, thank you!

Really, I doubt the many of us fail to grasp how much others depend and rely upon our suggestions, especially when it comes to organ music!
  • ghmus7
    Thank you for these volumes! The pieces all look worthy...

I would like to put in a word for the three organ magazines published by Lorenz, a'll edited by Carson Coooman: the Sacred Organ Journal, the Organist and the Organ Portfolio...all these contain a great wealth of old and brand new music, all worth playing. Yours truly has something like 40 numbers in these volumes.