Simple Choral Gradual
  • Part III, covering Lent and Passiontide, is attached in two parts.
  • ...and the second part.
  • miacoyne
    Thank you so much, Richard.
  • Kathy
    Thanks a million, Richard, this is great. My choir will sing anything as long as it's beautifully laid out and SATB--so now they can sing proper texts!
  • GavinGavin
    I should point out there's some VERY easy music for the imposition of the ashes that would be great congregationally. So now there's NO reason to use "Ashes"!
  • Richard, thank you for making your work available.
  • G
    Thank you so much!

(Save the Liturgy, Save the World)
  • this is great! we are singing the offertory tomorrow. Thank you thank you!
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    These seem really nice.

Jeffrey T., is there a spot on musicasacra.com where all the volumes are posted?

Again, I think these are really nice.
  • Richard--

This really is a wonderful resource. Thank you for sharing it!

By chance, do you have the texts that you have used for the verses in a text-only resource (i.e. without musical notation)? This would be a very useful tool for those who are singing the Missal antiphons with resources like those found at sacredmusicproject.com.
  • yes, they are all posted in one file, Rice Simple Choral Gradual. I will add these today
  • Adam: Unfortunately no. Projects of this sort always involve a fair amount of cobbling together. My music notation is very reluctant to share with other text-based programs (and vice-versa). I don't know if an advanced PDF program might be able isolate the texts.
  • Kathy
    Richard, just a note to let you know that we sang the First Sunday of Lent Entrance Antiphon in SATB today. It was a big hit with my choir!
  • Jeffrey TuckerJeffrey Tucker
    We did the Offertory last week and loved it. This is a fantastic resource, great for most any parish.
  • Richard R.
    I'm glad you two are finding it useful.
  • Aaron
    I have the compiled volumes as they were released here. Is there a seperate download for weeks 8-11 Ordinary Time Sundays?
  • Aaron:

Probably wasn't included in the original run, as we skipped those Sundays that year. The PDF download at Lulu.com has the complete set. Your missing Sundays are attached here as well.

RR
  • fp
    Thanks!...just what I was looking for!
    FP
  • Aaron
    Thanks Richard!