Help for EF Mass
  • Greetings,

My men's schola is singing for an EF Mass on March 15 in S. Florida and we've had two of our members get knocked out due to a health situation and a changed schedule at another parish. If any men out there would like to sing the wonderful Lent III chants with a pretty good men's schola (the 3 of us that are left, that is) we'd really welcome your help. I am willing to pay some money for travel (but not airfare, sorry). This is an important Mass in our diocese and I want to make sure it goes well. For more info, contact me at moconnor09 AT comcast DOT net.

Mike
  • mjballoumjballou
    I'll be praying for you, Michael.
  • gregpgregp
    I wish I were closer. Starting another thread....
  • Thanks MJ. I'm already paying a former student to help out, but I could really use one more.
  • I'd really like to do it, and might have been able to bring one other, but on March 15 we are singing Verdi's Requiem (as a concert) with a local group in Melbourne. So traveling to WPB is not possible. Sorry. Too bad there is a conflict. Maybe next time.
  • G
    I know that parish.
    You ought to see if the pastor could assist in choir... in the choir.
    I'm only half joking, I don't know if he has chant skills, but he has a pretty good voice, and he strikes me as old enough to have sung chant in the day.
    I'll pray for your intentions.

(Save the Liturgy, Save the World)
  • priorstf
    What time is the Mass?
  • The Mass is at 2:00 at St Christopher's in Hobe Sound, FL.

Mike