TBARB ALMA REDEMPTORIS for Noeisdas and whoever wishes to use this.
  • JesJes
    G'Day people,

So I got a rather interesting message a couple of weeks ago from an online friend in need @Noeisdas and I am finally finished with the project they gave me. Overdue though it is. Sorry Noeisdas!
    Basically after attempting to write an Alma over a period of days/weeks I finally settled on this, in the end this one took me about an hour after the days of trying to wrestle with another version I have in 6+5/8. I'll post up that one if it is ever done I got stuck midway through and just lost it.

I have no idea what it feels like to be a bass jumping around so much except for when I sing female bass in my women's group. Please let me know if it is excessive octave leaping. I personally love doing that.

cheers.
    Jes
    (p.s. please mention my dinkidie composition with full acknowledgement if you use this (free of charge of course,) I'd like to know who is doing my stuff if anybody actually is.)
    (#somanybracketsinbrackets)
  • Ah, looks wonderful. I hope to put this to good use on one of the coming Sundays. No worries about the lateness, I would probably be just as late lol. I think octave leaping sounds mighty good.
  • Awfully nice!
    (But - do we really need all those fermatas at the end?)
    Thanked by 1Casavant Organist
  • JesJes
    Yes!!! Fermatas or double time or something I want it significantly slower for those notes.
  • JesJes
    Any other suggestion of what to put there would be welcome.
  • Do you have a Sibelius file or similar?
    Thanked by 1Jes
  • gregpgregp
    Tenor 1, measure 36 - tie?
    Thanked by 1Casavant Organist
  • JesJes
    Yes Sibelius can be sent to you noeisdas
  • JesJes
    @gregp no!!! The "ve" should be on quaver beat 4 or dotted crotchet beat 2. Good spot!
  • JesJes
    I also have alternative option for bar 1 to have a 3/4 feel
    Ta Titi Titi instead of Tititi Tati
    Depends on how much fun you intend to have.
    I thought too frivolous but I'm open to it on my silly days.
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen