Sad circumstances
  • kevinfkevinf
    Please in your good graces think and pray for me. Some very difficult circumstances on the part of the parish I had agreed with fell through and I have to re-enter the job market. I would rather not discuss publicly but you may pm me.

Thanks,
    Kevin
  • CharlesW
    Kevin, I have never met you, but my prayers have been offered for you through it all. Maybe everything will come together for you and you will get a good position.
  • JulieCollJulieColl
    Praying here, too, Kevin. Don't give up! Sometimes reaching the best things require some false starts and bumps on the road.
  • So you aren't coming up my way I guess :( Prayers for you, God knows where He's sending you!
  • kevinfkevinf
    Thanks to all who have written. Back to the drawing board, I suppose.
  • ghmus7
    Hail Mary, full of Grace...
    St. Anthony and St. Jude, find for Kevin the position that will fit him...Amen
  • ghmus7
    Hey Kevin, If you e-mail me, I heard about a great job in Texas, if you are able to move- email me at ghmus7@hotmail.com
  • As Don Roy knows all too well, and others in this diocese know, people who apply for positions and are invited to take them can run into When Sheep Attacks even before they arrive. It's an accelerated way for the lay people to shoot down the pastor's decisions.

Too many musicians have been hired and fired before they began.