Summer Chant Courses - Register Now
  • Every year we get comments about wanting more training on children's programs, as well as more opportunity to learn how to direct chant effectively. We have two new courses this year designed to meet those needs... New first-time (for the CMAA) courses:

Ward I - That All May Sing (taught by Scott Turkington)
    Summer Chant Intensive for Directors (taught by Wilko Brouwers) -- this course will have two sections -- one for directors and another for singers. See the description on the webpage for more information.

The two new courses are being offered this summer at Duquesne University the week following this summer's Colloquium. Please check out the detail on the webpage here: http://musicasacra.com/cmaa-summer-courses/ Online and mail-in registration is now available.

I would love to hear your feedback on the new course offerings... just email me at programs@musicasacra.com.
  • Just a reminder... early bird tuition for these courses ends after March 31st... Take a breath (now that Holy Week is past) and get registered...
  • ... today's the last day for early bird tuition... (just sayin').
  • janetgorbitzjanetgorbitz
    Still have a few spots available in the directing course and also some space in the Ward course... Deadline for regular registration is May 31st.