How can Canadians purchase Words with Wings?
  • RobertRobert
    I'm trying to buy an instructor copy + workbook to check it out, but it appears only to be available from Amazon. Amazon.com won't ship it to Canada (not unusual) but Amazon.ca doesn't appear to have it available at all (unusual). Anyone know of alternate ways to order?
  • BenBen
    Well, there's always the traddy black market.
  • canadashcanadash
    The only thing I can think of is for your to purchase it (if you can?) and have it shipped to someone you know in America. Then have them ship it to you. If you are willing to wait, they had some at the Colloquium and Canadians go to that, so someone might be willing to purchase it for you and mail it to you. I'm sorry I can't be of more help.
  • Ted
    Try Catholic Heritage Curricula. They ship internationally, and seem to have the instructor edition in stock:

https://www.chcweb.com/catalog/TheBookNook/LimitedQuantity/LIMITEDQUANTITYWordswithWingsInstructorEdition/product_info.html
    Thanked by 1Robert
  • canadashcanadash
    Thanks Ted. Smart to think of a homeschool supplier. I should have known! This is a lovely company; I have worked with them before.
  • chonakchonak
    CMAA sells copies of the book directly: send e-mail to books@musicasacra.com to ask about shipping to Canada. Also, if you are buying multiple copies, check the page on volume discounts.