Old Instruments
  • We have a group of young boys that love music. Three times a week they meet to practice and play music and time and again when they are invited they go to different denominations to play during services. The good thing about all this is that it helps keep them busy from bad behavior in the compound.

However, our instruments, which were a donation are now very old and the group is threatened. Unless they are replaced the group will diminish. We are looking for used instruments to be donated to the group to avoid the waste happening. We need both wind instruments and drums.

Regards

Lusale Simbao
    Group Leader and Sponsor
  • I have no instruments to donate, but find your story interesting. What is this compound of which you speak? Where are you located? Who are your boys? I do wish you well and admire what you and the boys are doing.
  • Thanks Jackson you do not know what you have done. You have encouraged me so much just by your few words "Then Peter said, "Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk."Acts 3:6

I live in Luanshya,Zambia in Africa.I work for an international company called General cables but all my free time I have dedicated it to children especially those that are underprivileged boys and girls. (see attached picture when am sharing some sweets with children) However, I have a very special dedicated relationship with boys aged between 11 and 17 from any denomination to teach them and play music. Mostly they come from very poor back grounds but believe me when you find them at my house (where they meet for practices) you will not know where they came from they are so happy.

Once again I feel stronger with your words and am sure it is God assuring me that he will not allow this good work die. Please continue to remember us in your prayers.
    Regards

Lusale Simbao
    Team Leader and Sponsor