Versus Psalmorum
  • Let me also ask: how can any living person possibly keep up with this exceedingly dangerous forum??? the most interesting stuff in the world blasting at you 24/7. It's impossible to do anything else!
  • marajoymarajoy
    oh, I know. it's becoming frightenly addictive!
  • JamJam
    This forum is actually a rather small one, too!
  • Jan
    Is this book like Rice's Communio but with verses for the introit included?
  • I should have pointed out the difference between this and Rice. This includes no Antiphons. Also, it uses the old Vulgate. I personally find this book confusing to use - by comparison to Rice. In any case, it was all there was before Rice, and some people are still attached to it (because of the Vulgate).
  • JennyH
    I am wondering if the CMAA is aware that John Cantius has been reposting CMAA books under their own banner. Here is but one example:

http://www.sanctamissa.org/en/music/gregorian-chant/choir/versus-psalmorum-et-canticorum.html
  • At the bottom of that page it says:

We would like to thank the
    Church Music Association of America
    for providing this document.
  • Adam Schwend
    Is there anything like this created for the OF calendar? I've been adapting this to the OF and, especially as we get into Tempus per Annum, it can get rather complicated...
  • Dan F.Dan F.
    Adam, there are versus for the communion chants here (see bottom of the page). I don't know about verses for the introit.