Wanted: Musician for Panel at SCL Conference
  • Frrob
    Greetings All!

I am moderating a panel on "Pastoral Issues in Implementing Authentic Liturgical Reform" for the Society for Catholic Liturgy conference, coming up January 29 - February 1, in Omaha. In this panel, I am bringing together priests, parish musicians, and others involved in parish liturgy to present problems and solutions in implementing faithful liturgical reform in the parish. I intend with this panel to offer practical guidance to priests, musicians, and others in how to go about moving their parish liturgical life to greater consistency with the mind of the Church.

The panel is on Saturday morning, January 31, from 9:00 - 9:45 AM.

I am still in need of a musician for the panel. I'm looking for someone with a few years of parish experience under his/her belt, who can address common issues and problems not only from the perspective of documents and theory but from experience as well.

So, if you are planning to go to the SCL conference, or would like to attend, and are interested in participating in the panel, please let me know!

You can e-mail me at frrob AT earthlink DOT net.

Than you very much!

Fr. Rob Johansen
  • Frrob
    I am very grateful for the response to my request. I have had a number of responses, all from excellent musicians - but then again, is there any other kind here at MusicaSacra?

At this time, please consider my request closed. Thanks for your interest and willingness to help!

Fr. Rob Johansen