Sacred Music now on Scribd
  • The musicasacra.com site includes PDF archives of all issues of Sacred Music back to 1975. These issues, plus some other materials, have now been ported over to Scribd as well. There is a link to the Scribd site in the right sidebar under Member Tools.

Profuse thanks are due to a handful of souls who loaned their precious back issues of Sacred Music so that the gaps in the archives could be filled in. One saintly gentleman even sent in his copies not realizing that he would get them back.

If you find anything missing or incorrect in the archives, either on this site or Scribd, please notify Jeffrey Tucker or me (jose@chattanooga.net).
  • RagueneauRagueneau
    This is truly amazing.
  • Perhaps someone involved with this impressive endeavor can explain why in certain back issues some names are obscured with a yellow bar. For example, if you look at the 2001 Fall issue, Vol. 128, No. 3, there is a wonderful tribute to Theodore Marier following his death by Fr. Skeris. Every mention of Marier's name is deleted. Is there some legal issue here that I'm missing?
  • Naturally, I should have put the "following his death" in brackets. Fr. Skeris wrote the essay and had nothing to do with Dr. Marier's passing. Comment boxes can be traps for the careless!
  • That's not on my issue. Sounds like a browser thing, maybe a search term highlight.
  • Jeffrey,
    Thanks. That's exactly what it is; a search highlight.
  • Really nice tribute to Marier! Astounding that all this stuff is available...
  • eft94530eft94530
    Cannot find on scribd: Sacred Music, Fall 1998 (125.3)
  • Works for me. I got to Scribd from "member tools", about two screens down on the main page of this site, then on Scribd entered 125.3 in a search box and it came right up.