Help my children's choir get to the International Pueri Congress!
  • Claire H
    Friends who treasure Sacred Music,

I am privileged to co-direct a very growing youth choral program at the Cathedral of Saint Raymond Nonnatus in the Diocese of Joliet, Illinois. In just three years, we have over 100 singers in four age divisions. 33 of our choristers are preparing to travel on pilgrimage to Rome this December, to participate in the 40th International Congress of Pueri Cantores. Many of these youth never thought they would have an opportunity like this. They are so grateful and excited!

One of our projects to contribute to the group fund (the large goal is $100,000) is Sweetheart Serenades. For a donation of $20 or more, you can order a *live* singing telegram to be delivered to your family member or friend this Valentine's Day!

Here's where you can see the list of song options — 12 classics! — and complete your order online.

https://sites.google.com/site/sweetheartserenades/home

Even if you don't wish to order a serenade — (but seriously! You gotta know at least one person who would love the surprise!) — perhaps you'll consider supporting us with your prayers and a donation anyway! ;-)

Blessings to all,
    Claire

www.cathedralchildrenschoir.org
  • Awesome!! Congrats!
    Great ideas- I will check it out and pass it on!