New publication 10 chant preludes.
  • ghmus7
    Dear fellow musikers. I would like to announce the publication of a new set of preludes based on chants for organ.

http://www.wlp.jspaluch.com/13986.htm

These ten preludes I hope will be useful to organists wishing to have useable and hopefully appealing
    Works for the liturgy based on the most well known Gregorian chants.

May I put in a shamless plug? Purchasing supports several small children-like creatures who live in my house.image
  • matthewjmatthewj
    Any chance of us getting a list of the chants these works are based on and their styles? And/or some sample pages?
  • irishtenoririshtenor
    Seconding MJM's request.
  • CharlesW
    Any chance of seeing a sample page? I have bought far too many books at sight that didn't deliver what they promised, or were unsuitable for my parish. By unsuitable, they were perhaps too dissonant, too show-tunish (not a real word, I know), or not of useful length, even when they were well written. I like to see a sample of what I am buying beforehand.
  • ghmus7
    Thank you all for your interest.
    Here are the first pages of a number of the preludes.
    List of chants:
    Ave Maria, Adoro Te Devote, Ave Verum, Conditor, Divinum Mysterium, Salve Regina, Tantum Ergo, Veni Creator, Victimae Paschali laudes, Veni Emmanuel
    2405 x 2629 - 469K
    2366 x 2688 - 447K
    2383 x 2579 - 509K
    2400 x 2916 - 645K
    2317 x 2496 - 464K
    2321 x 2729 - 522K
  • Lovely, nice to have varying difficulties, great presentation and very, very useful! Thank you for your hard and creative work. Child-like creatures seem to provide strong reasons to do things and do them right!