Free Materials for Introductory Gregorian Chant Workshop
  • carljn
    For your free use, I am making available for download the materials I use to teach an introductory workshop on Gregorian chant. There is a full presentation that goes along with a guidebook/handout.

I've done this workshop twice now with great success. The instructional time is around three hours with a break in the middle. It covers the basics needed to get anybody chanting in English and basic Latin.

The materials are shared in a public Evernote notebook where I'll keep the materials update and put new stuff when I can get to it.

Have fun and please let me know if you have any questions!
    https://www.evernote.com/pub/carljn/gregorianchantworkshopshare

Carl Neimeyer
  • Many thanks, Carl. These are beautiful materials. The success of your workshops is no surprise.
  • Good stuff :-) Thank you.
  • Great stuff! I'm hoping to do some workshops soon! These materials are great!
  • Thank you very much--these will be very helpful in a workshop I am giving on Saturday.
  • carljn
    NEW UPDATE!!!!

My wonderful bride (the same one who created the beautiful materials for the workshop) has now created a Children's Companion book to the workshop!

Let us know what you think!

Thanks, and reminder, the workshop is tomorrow.
    Carl
  • veromaryveromary
    I Love The Colour By NEUMbers!
    Thank you and thank your wife!
    I haven't got to the original workshop yet.
    Veronica
  • ksandigo
    My choir director at the time used "A Bond of Unity" in his intro seminar when I first learned chant 7 years ago. I've graduated to the director's post and am preparing a course for my community. I was hoping to access PDFs of Carl's material but the Evernote link is not working for me (I have a free account so I don't know if that's a factor). Is this content housed anywhere else?
    Thanked by 1emac3183