Psalm Tones at romanliturgy.org
  • The tools at http://gabc.romanliturgy.org/ are wonderful, but I have one (at the moment) question. When displaying the Psalms, one option is to have the first verse notated, but the subsequent verses in the familiar format of italics and bold to indicate the changes in the tenor and mediant, etc… just like in the LU or anywhere else Psalms chanted in full. I cannot find any way to take this in any format (besides TeX) and use it somewhere else. Everything else (whether TeX or GABC) is easily gleaned from the site and used elsewhere, but I see no way of using the html format. All of the bold and italic formatting is lost. I could do this by hand, but it would be an invaluable time-saver if that were not necessary. Does anyone know any way to do this? Greatly appreciate any help!
  • Copy/paste into OpenOffice Writer conserved italics and boldface. I suppose MS Word would do the same. Problem solved?
    Thanked by 1jejwood
  • I had tried that with Apple Pages, and it did not work. I'll give OpenOffice a try. Thank you!